As an essential service we are able to remain open, however in line with ACT Health recommendations we have made a number of changes to the way we operate in order to keep our clients and staff safe during this time.
As restrictions have eased, we are returning to contact consults from Wednesday 24th November 2021 and are pleased at being able to welcome our wonderful clients and their pets into our hospital together again.
We will be continuing to limit the number of people in the hospital and request that all food and medication orders are completed over the phone and via contactless pick-up.
What will the changes mean to you when you next visit us:
- Face masks must be worn within the hospital.
- Check in using the Check in CBR App.
- Sanitise hands on arrival and departure.
- Only one owner will be permitted to enter the hospital for the consultation, if more than one person is required the consult will be conducted as a phone consult.
- Children will not be allowed to enter the building, if you will need to bring your children to the consult this will be conducted as a phone consult.
- Under social distancing requirements if our wait room is full you may be asked to return to your car to wait for your consultation, we will contact you when the Veterinarian is ready.
- If you have been feeling unwell or have to self-Isolate, please call us before attending your appointment so we can make alternate arrangements to care for your pet.
- Payments to be made by EFTPOS where possible.
- Changes to opening hours due to Covid-19. We will be Closed Sundays.
We understand this time is difficult for everyone and would like to thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation. We are working hard to ensure we can continue to care for your pets and will provide updates as we are advised.
Where possible follow our Facebook page as we will update this regularly.
Once again thank you for your continued support and understanding as we navigate our way through these changes.