You and your pet are important to us and we treat our patients with the same care and attention as if they were our own. In order to provide the best possible care we:
- operate an appointment system so waiting times can be minimised
- take the time to explain your pets health care needs carefully so you are able to make an informed choice.
- provide estimates for all procedures
- provide regular updates should your pet need to be hospitalised
- make follow up calls and checks to make sure your pet is progressing well
- continually update our knowledge and skills through training and education
- ensure the hospital is always clean and tidy
We only recommend those services and products we believe are the best for you, and your pet, and provide advice on how best to use them.
We aim to provide friendly and personal service and welcome any suggestions to improve our service. If any problems should occur we will resolve them as quickly as possible.