Welcome to Weston Creek Veterinary Hospital
As an essential service we are currently open for business, we have made a number of changes in the hospital to keep our clients and staff safe during this time and we are asking the following when you attend the hospital.
Under the ACT Health Lockdown restrictions starting at 5pm Thursday 12th August 2021, all consultations will be completed as contactless. We ask when you arrive for your appointment to please remain in your car and call us to check in a member of staff will collect your pet and the consult will be completed over the phone.
During the lockdown period we will only be conducting emergency and essential care services, if you have an upcoming appointment or procedure in the next 7 days our staff will be in contact to make alternative arrangements.
We request that you call before attending the hospital for any reason as only staff will be permitted in the building, some items may be available for delivery in limited circumstance.
- Face masks must be worn when entering the hospital as per the direction of ACT Government.
- Please limit the number of people attending the appointment to one.
- You may be requested to wait in your car when you arrive, if our wait room is full due to the new social distancing requirements.
- Check in using the Check in CBR App.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided in the wait room on arrival and departure.
- If you require prescription medication, worming or flea treatments and food please phone ahead we can than process the payment over the phone and prepare your request.
- If you have been feeling unwell or have to self Isolate, please call us before attending your appointment.
- Payments to be made by EFTPOS where possible.
- Changes to opening hours due to Covid-19. We will be Closed Sundays.
We understand this time is difficult for everyone and would like to thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation. we are working hard to ensure we can continue to care for your pets and will provide updates as we are advised.
Where possible follow our Facebook page as we will update this regularly.
Drs. Richard and Meredith Phillips and Dr Doris Beck, along with their team at Weston Creek Veterinary Hospital, have been caring for the pets of their community for over 20 years. We are one of only 4 hospitals to have been accredited by the Australian Small Animal Veterinarians as a Hospital of Excellence.
Our team believes that pets are a very important part of the family and we like to treat them all like they are part of our family. Of course, their humans are important as well and we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service.
So why not come in with your four-legged friend and meet our team of friendly Veterinarians, Nurses and Receptionists. We look forward to seeing you.
You can also find us on