We will treat all our
patients with the same
care and attention
as if they were our own.
Welcome to Weston Creek Veterinary Hospital
Currently we are open and business is as usual, we have made a number of changes in the hospital to keep our clients and staff safe during this time and we are asking the following when you attend the hospital.
- Please limit the number of people attending the appointment to one.
- You may be requested to wait in your car when you arrive, if our wait room is full due to the new social distancing requirements.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided in the wait room on arrival and departure.
- If you require prescription medication, worming or flea treatments and food please phone ahead we can than process the payment over the phone and prepare your request.
- If you have been feeling unwell or have to self Isolate, please call us before attending your appointment.
- Payments to be made by EFTPOS where possible.
- We will be closing on Sundays due to Covid-19
We understand this time is difficult for everyone and would like to thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation. we are working hard to ensure we can continue to care for your pets and will provide updates as we are advised.
Where possible follow our Facebook page as we will update this regularly.
WCVH has been caring for the pets of Weston Creek and Woden since 1973 and we are one of only four hospitals in Canberra to be accredited by the Australian Small Animal Veterinarians as a Hospital of Excellence.
We believe pets are not just animals but members of the family and we care for them as if they were members of our own family. Their humans are important too of course and we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service.
Please take a tour of our practice and meet our team of friendly vets, nurses and receptionist. We hope you enjoy your visit.